With Fall sports coming close to an end as we enter championship season, I just what to send out some reminders if you are interested in winter sports.
If you have not registered through PRIVIT this must be done before November 1st to be eligible to compete in winter sports. Select the link below for more information. All Physicals need to be uploaded to your PRIVIT account, or you can email me a copy and I can upload it for you. Current year physicals need to be dated on or after April 15th, 2018. If you competed in a fall sports you do not need to do anything further with PRIVIT and are good to go!
Winter Tryout Dates, Times and information
Basketball (Contact: Head Coach Jennifer VanGoethem firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Parent Meeting: Tuesday November 20th 6:00PM
- Tryouts: November 12th, 13th and 14th 3:30PM-5:30PM (If volleyball is still in action tryouts will be 5:30PM-7:30PM)
- Practice: Varsity 3:30PM-5:30PM; JV 5:30PM-7:30PM; Freshman TBD
- Game Schedule can be found at https://scastars.com/teams/2535720/girls/basketball/varsity/schedule
Cheer (Contact: Head Coach Chelsie Hall email@example.com )
- Parent Meeting: Friday November 2nd 6:30PM
- Tryouts: November 5th and 7th 5:30PM-7:30PM
- Practice: Monday and Friday 5:30PM-7:30PM; Thursdays 6:30PM-8:30PM; Saturday 9:30AM-11:30AM
Ski (Contact: Head Coach Josh Vandruska firstname.lastname@example.org ) Co-op Team with Sacred Heart, Bishop Foley and Shrine
- Parent Meeting: Tuesday October 23rd 6:30PM @ St. Marys Banquet Room in Ice Arena
- Conditioning: Monday – Thursday 6PM-7:30PM from 10/29-11/8 @ St. Mary’s
- Practice: Monday – Thursday 6PM-7:30PM from 11/12 – 11/29 @ St. Mary’s
- Practice: Monday – Thursday 6PM-8PM 12/3-12/20 @ Alpine
- Remainder of schedule will be posted during season
All snowboarders intersted in racing this year, please contact either
Sam Fee (Girls Captain – Mercy) or Laura Barron (CC Captain Parent)
to learn more, discuss practices and meets, fill out forms and order spirit wear.
The girls will train with the CC Boardercross team and they will use the same coaches.
The team races at Mt Brighton. A season pass can be purchased through vail resorts until mid November. Rates will increase as the season gets closer. Visit www.snow.com and scroll down and select Epic Pass. Choose Epic Local Pass Teen.
Phone : 248-245-6287
Skaters and Families of St. Catherines of Siena,
If you are interested in joining Lakes Area High School Skating Team, please see the following information.
Lakes Area practices every Wednesday from 3:20-4:10pm at Lakeland Arena in Waterford. Practices begin November 7, 2018 and run through March 2019. There are 3 competitions and then a chance to move onto team states and individual states. To be on the team, all required paperwork must be turned in. Each skater must have sports physical. An adult family member must complete the SafeSport trainings. A team commitment payment of $121 and all previously mentioned, are due before or on October 31. You also must be a member of a skating club.
Your test levels determine your team status. A and B teams qualify for a varsity letter if you meet all other requirements. C team is JV.
We are getting new dresses this year. Your measurements will be needed as soon as possible. A measurement sheet will be in your folder directions are on the sheet to complete your measurements. I need these sheets back as soon as possible.
If you are interested, contact Lara Dryden at either 248-894-8672 or email@example.com and I will put together a folder of paperwork that you will need. We then can figure out how to get this folder of information into your hands so you can begin getting the required paperwork filled out and turned in by October 31.
Lakes Area Team Manager
Pom team will host tryouts this spring to start preparing for competitions in fall/winter 2019. This sport will start in March/April and run through summer and ending in winter 2020. More information will come out as we inch closer to spring. Please contact Ryan Nardozzi if you have any additional questions.